Purely Products Comment Policy
We love comments, but we want to make sure the conversations here are civil and respectful of everyone involved. In order to do this, we review all comments before publishing them, but will publish all that adhere to a few simple guidelines.
We will not post a comment that:
- Contains language deemed to be vulgar, offensive or represents a personal attack of any kind.
- Is known to be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading.
- Contains personal or private information (i.e. phone numbers, email addresses) to protect the privacy of the commenter.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Infringes or violates the privacy rights or intellectual property rights of others.
- Is off-topic
- Spams or overtly promotes any kind of product or service.
- Pertains to any ongoing financial or legal matter.
Please also note the following:
For the full terms and conditions of this website, please click here.
- Email addresses are required to comment but they will not be published or shared.
- The blog moderator and/or members of Purely Products staff may use the email address to contact the commenter privately.
- While efforts will normally be made to do so, commenters may not be notified if a comment is not approved for publication
- Purely Products will not edit comments to ensure that they meet the comment policy requirements.
- The comment must be written in English.
- If your comment does not appear on a post and does not appear to be in violation of this policy, please call our customer service number toll free at 1-866-324-2970
- The opinions expressed of the commenter do not necessarily reflect those of Purely Products, its vendors, clients or investors.
- This blog is not intended to replace Purely Product's established customer support channels. Please direct product or company support issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will attempt to review all comments within 1 business day.