Love your cat --as much as your furry feline will let you; keep your dog and enjoy your parrot's chatter. Say good-bye to pet allergies with PetCFL. The energy-efficient CFL has an advanced built in ionizer that controls dander and eliminates pet odors. For many pet owners, the price for their pet's companionship is watery, itchy eyes, a stuffy nose, coughing and sneezing as their body reacts to pet dander. Allergens like pet dander do collect on fur, adhere to walls, clothing and other surfaces, and once airborne, stay suspended for long periods of time. Pet CFLs , clean the air, removing pet dander as well as tobacco smoke, pollen, mold, germs, dust mites and more with a built-in ionizer. Clean, healthy living with your furry friends has never been so easy, or responsible.
- Energy-efficient light bulb with an advanced, built-in ionizer to remove pet odor and pet dander from the air
- A great lighting source for veterinary practices, kennels, training/boarding & grooming facilities
- Cleans the air by removing indoor allergens like pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander, and tobacco smoke that may triggers allergy & asthma symptoms
- Negative ions have been shown to increase oxygen flow to the brain resulting in elevated mood, energy and alertness
- Uses up to 75% less energy than standard incandescent light bulbs
- Energy-Star Certified--– comes in 25W, 40W and 90W replacements
- Lasts up to 10,000 hours or 10 times longer than an incandescent bulb
- Produces ~ 70% less heat than standard incandescent light bulbs & reduces energy costs associated with home cooling
- Save over $44 and reduce CO2 output by over 750 lbs! Over the life of the bulb, based upon 9.8 cents per Kilowatt Hour
How it Works
Watch the short video of how it works
The built-in ionizer cleans the air by generating negative ions that attract positively charged airborne allergens and removes and removes pet dander, cigarette smoke, pollen, odors, fumes, dust and airborne contaminants
Time-lapse video of Pet CFL in a smoke box
Energy Savings of a Pet CFL bulb:
The energy used in the average home can be responsible for more than twice the greenhouse gas emissions of the average car. Use less energy at home and reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants and help protect our environment from the risks of global climate change. Source: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency & Department of Energy
UV-C light has been tested for the past 60 years by governmental and private agencies and companies and the conclusion remains that there is simply nothing more effective for killing germs and bacteria, purifying the air we breathe and the water we drink.
“So far I am disturbingly impressed with what I’ve seen. I’ve found the claims of most products to be exaggerated, at the very least. These bulbs seem to actually do what you claim they do.” Don, veterinarian, Florida
“I have 3 dogs, 1 of which stays inside permanently. We tested it out downstairs by the patio door first. Reason being is because my father is a smoker and everyone is the house detests the smell! We noticed it seemed to rid the dining room of the smell he leaves lingering after coming back inside the house. As for the smell of dog in my sister bedroom, where the dog sleeps, is virtually gone.”
Read Pet Connections' Review of the Pet CFL!
Read the Conservation Cub Club's Review of the Pet CFL!
COUNT & POWER: